This page announces available vacancies in our firm on a rolling basis. (Please scroll to the bottom of the page to view current career opportunities).
Interested Applicants are advised to take note of the following general requirements (in addition to any specific reqirement) before submitting an application. Generally, all Applicants:
- Must possess minimum 2 years PQE, (unless otherwise stated).
- Must have a great flair (experience will be a preferred advantage) for the following areas of practice:
- Real Estate (conveyancing), including international real estate
- Litigation (Civil & Criminal)
- Human Rights
- Company and allied matters
- Financial & Investment Services
- Must be less than 35 years
- Must be computer literate and versatile in internet application uses.
- Dynamic and self-reliant.
- All Resumes sent to us must be accompanied by a Cover Note.
- The Cover Note is the main body of the Application and should contain relevant information about the Applicant, particularly, date of birth, present residential address, any related previous work experience, etc.
- Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted. (Our primary mode of communication is by email. If you submit an application, please remember to add our email address to your address list to prevent our mails been sent to your junk box).
- Please do not contact us to enquire about the status of your application, as we may not be able to provide such information.
Please click on the applicable link below to get more information about our currently available vacancies.