You must have access to £200,000 investment funds
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if you have access to £200,000 in investment funds and you can prove that the money is either:
- your own
- made available to you by other people (‘third parties’), such as a spouse, partner or investor
- in a joint account with your spouse or partner but only if they are not applying for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa
What about Previous investment?
You can also apply if you’ve previously invested £200,000 in a UK business. You must have invested the funds less than 12 months before you apply.
Additional Conditions & eligibility
You must also:
- meet the English language requirement
- be able to support yourself during your stay
- score 95 points
- be at least 16 years old
Please note also that you can form an ‘entrepreneurial team’ with one other Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applicant and share the same investment funds.
You and your team member must meet all the application requirements and:
- not use the same funds on another application with a different entrepreneurial team
- provide all the documents needed for evidence of the funds with your own applications
If you need our services on the above matters, then contact us by phone on +234909 601 6093 or use our contact us form here.
We look forward to be of service to you.