This page announces available vacancies in our firm on a rolling basis. (Please scroll to the bottom of the page to view current career opportunities).
Interested Applicants are advised to take note of our following General Requirements (in addition to any specific requirement for each position) before submitting an application. Generally, all Applicants:
- Must possess minimum 2 years PQE, (unless otherwise stated).
- Must have a great flair (experience will be an added advantage) for the following areas of practice:
- Real Estate (conveyancing), including international real estate
- Litigation (Civil & Criminal)
- Human Rights
- Company and allied matters
- Financial & Investment Services
- In addition to any Specific Requirement, the ideal candidate:
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar;
- Must have his/her name on the Roll of legal Practitioners in Nigeria;
- Must be a lawyer in good standing;
- Must have paid the current Bar Practicing Fee as at the time of making his/her application;
- Must be VERY familiar with the laws, practice and procedure of the courts in Lagos State.
- Must have a flair for litigation and advocacy;
- Must possess good communication, drafting and writing skills;
- Must be less than 40 years
- Must be computer literate and versatile in internet application uses.
- Dynamic and self-reliant.
- All Resumes sent to us must be accompanied by a Cover Note.
- The Cover Note is the main body of the Application and should contain relevant information about the Applicant, particularly, date of birth, present residential address, any related previous work experience, etc.
- Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted. (Our primary mode of communication is by email. If you submit an application, please remember to add our email address to your address list to prevent our mails been sent to your junk box).
- Please do not contact us to inquire about the status of your application, as we may not be able to provide such information.
Please click on the applicable link below to get more information about our currently available vacancies.